Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Vista, CA 92081
This role will assemble terminal boards, racks, cases, or housing per circuit drawings. Accurately run wires from tag lists. Receive/verify material deliveries per company standards. Stage material per job in designated areas. Maintain QMS (Quality Management Systems) standards.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Read and interpret circuit drawings for assembly and wiring accuracy.
• Read and interpret wire tags.
• Use a multi-meter, soldering iron, crimp tools, common hand tools.
• Knowledge of all hardware needed for assembly, correct strip lengths, and terminations (correct eyelets, relay pins, etc.)
• Need experience with circuits, hand tools, solder, some electrical knowledge would be helpful.
• Able to read and follow blueprints, schematics, and/or instructions both written and oral.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
• Quality conscious with the ability to meet productivity goals.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- Excellent communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs. and stand most of the day.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen if needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Work shift – Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Overtime may be needed at times.