Electronics Engineering Technician – Medical Device – Irvine, CA
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68922-TM
KEY WORDS: engineering, electronics, system, technician, fixtures, assembly, documentation, medical device, FDA, test, Solidworks, verification, validation, schematics.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a rapidly growing, late-stage class III medical device company in Irvine, CA to find a seasoned Engineering Technician for its team. This is a newly created position to help offload engineers with test execution and other development and sustaining support tasks. This person should have a strong background in electronics and should have some prior medical device experience. This person will be responsible for supporting testing, validation, and development of medical device components. This is a really exciting opportunity to get involved with a company that is really taking off!
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• $ 50,000 to $ 70,000 per year
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Stock options
• PTO and holiday pay
• Opportunity to be a part of a small but growing team; lots of opportunity for advancement!
• Strong background in electronics
• Must be able to read schematics, troubleshoot manually, solder, etc.
• Medical device experience is highly preferred
• Should have familiarity with power supplies, oscilloscopes, batteries, etc.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience
• Associate’s degree in Electronics or related highly preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com