Electronics Technician – Tech Support
San Diego, CA 92123
JOB #: 18110901-NCS
KEY WORDS: Electronics Technician – Technical Support Specialist
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local San Diego company is looking for Technical Support Specialist is responsible for fielding calls from our customers, resellers, and installation partners and helping them troubleshoot problems, verify their installations and also provide high level training on how to effectively use our system. In so doing, our Technical Support Specialist uses technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, and a deep understanding of our products to solve problems in a timely and professional manner. In this role you will also be responsible for escalating issues appropriately to get help solving problems and for communicating interdepartmentally as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction. The Ideal Candidate will have 3 years of recent Electronics Technician experience. Electronics Technician is experience is very helpful in this role. 3 years of customer facing experience with excellent customer service skills. Ability to trouble shoot complex issues and stay very calm under pressure. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience utilizing a variety of software packages to include MS Office and CRM tools. Good working knowledge of RF. This is a Temp to Hire position paying $17 per hour.
• Delivers exceptional service and technical support to customers and field technicians via telephone, email and remote connection over the Internet.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving company products.
• Accurately process and record call transactions using trouble ticket tracking software
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of satisfying and retaining customers.
• Escalates issues as appropriate to immediate Supervisor and follow -ups accordingly to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Communicates proactively to other internal departments to ensure overall client satisfaction
• Interacts with Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, Finance and other departments as necessary to ensure the timely delivery of product/ service orders to customers.
• Be able to assist with local installations
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$17 per hour
• Medical ( once permanent)
• Dental ( once permanent)
• 401k ( once permanent)
• Onsite Gym
• Free Donut & Bagel Fridays
• Free Unlimited coffee, tea and hot chocolate
• Holiday & Floating Holiday Pay
• 3 Years recent Electronic Technician experience
• 3 Years of Customer Service experience
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com