Embedded Systems Test Engineer – Military Systems Experience
Glendale, CA 91201 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68654-TJ
KEY WORDS: embedded test ruggedized Electronics
- Must drive the process from concept to production
- Design for Test - must work with Engineers to do much more detailed automated testing.
- Use standard Lab Equipment, multi meters, DAQs, spectrum analyzers, JTAG and ICE probes, software, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Work with group to build test structures
- Work with LabView people to complete testing..(if Embedded Test Engineer has LabView it’s a plus)
- Send to Certification facility to get certifications complete.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 110K - to $130K
15 % bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• 5+ years overall experience in validation/test experience
• Skilled in the use of common test bench equipment such as multi meters, DAQs, spectrum analyzers, JTAG and ICE probes, software, oscilloscopes, etc.
• Qualifying embedded systems to MIL-STD-810, -461 or IEC equivalents
• Failure analysis and troubleshooting skills in Production and R&D
• Prototyping solutions and bench testing methodology
• Reading schematics for embedded systems
• Familiar with test automation system design and equipment specification with background in scripting
• Testing products to MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461/464 or equivalent IEC requirements
• Supporting active production lines and acceptance test stations
• Must be US Person (US Citizen or Green Card holder) and able to handle ITAR data
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience