Enrollment Representative- Starting in September! Apply Now!!
Temecula, CA 92590
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals, a strong belief in Higher Education, a good listener, excellent customer service/sales skills and follow-through, call-center experience, are self-motivating, have an inner drive to do what it takes and think "out-of-the-box", and ready to join a Dynamic energetic team willing to renovate education through technology, then one of these roles is for you!
* Please submit your resume for consideration - call Liz @ (951) 526-9402 or (858) 453-1331 x-411
**Remote working opportunities available once trained and qualified!!**
This is a full-time role Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for generating sales revenue by matching students to continuing education / career training programs.
This role will prioritize a high volume of qualified leads, generated through our website, referrals, live chat, and telephone, to achieve personal and team metrics.
Some of the Job Duties:
- Ensure the highest quality student experience from an individual’s first contact with the school through his or her initial enrollment by leveraging our processes and infrastructure.
- Generate student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising them on how the school can meet their educational and career needs and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment process.
- Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback and team territory management activities.
- Maximize your sales conversations using a proven sales methodology and time management techniques
- Manage your pipeline to meet/exceed all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.
- Successful Enrollment Representatives are effective at asking appropriate, probing questions, overcoming objections, and effective management of time, including being voice-to-voice whenever possible.
- Consults with prospective students ranging from course descriptions and instructors to financing, and enrollment, keeping the customer experience forefront throughout.
- Associate degree preferred or continuing education certification completed; 4 year degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year sales experience, where your compensation was directly affected by achievement of goals. i.e. - commissioned sales plan
- Work experience in a call center.
- Higher education admissions experience.
- Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications; technically literate.
- Strong work ethic and accountable for completion of work.
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail and adaptable to changes
- Goal-setter, self-motivating, self-driven
*Remote working opportunities available once trained and qualified!!*
See all of our job opportunities at www.tristaff.com.