Murrieta, CA 92563
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for generating sales revenue by matching students to continuing education / career training programs.
This role will prioritize a high volume of qualified leads, generated through our website, referrals, live chat, and telephone, to achieve personal and team metrics.
Some of the Job Duties:
- Ensure the highest quality student experience from an individual’s first contact with the school through his or her initial enrollment by leveraging our processes and infrastructure.
- Generate student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising them on how the school can meet their educational and career needs and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment process.
- Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback and team territory management activities.
- Maximize your sales conversations using a proven sales methodology and time management techniques
- Manage your pipeline to meet/exceed all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.
- Successful Enrollment Representatives are effective at asking appropriate, probing questions, overcoming objections, and effective management of time, including being voice-to-voice whenever possible.
- Consults with prospective students ranging from course descriptions and instructors to financing, and enrollment, keeping the customer experience forefront throughout.
- Associate degree preferred or continuing education certification completed; 4 year degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year sales experience, where your compensation was directly affected by achievement of goals. i.e. - commissioned sales plan
- Work experience in a call center.
- Higher education admissions experience.
- Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications; technically literate.
- Ability to work beyond conventional business hours to complete assignments as required.
- Basic computer skills/working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Goal-setter, self-motivating, self-driven
*Remote working opportunities available once trained and qualified!!*
** Please send resume for consideration and call Liz Valdez @ 951-526-9402 ext. 411