Enrollment Representatives (remote opportunity)
This position is slated to start September – November.
Do have a passion for helping others achieve their goals and a strong belief in Higher Education? Are you a good listener, have excellent SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE skills and follow-through, call-center experience, are self-motivating, have an inner drive to do what it takes and think "out-of-the-box", and ready to join a Dynamic energetic team, then this role is for you!
* Please submit your resume for consideration - call Liz @ 951-526-9402 or 858-453-1331 x-411
*** Mon-Fri - 8:00am - 5:00pm PST ***
IENROLLMENT REPRESENTATIVE - ($47.5k/yr. + Bonus)
Responsible for generating Sales Revenue by matching students in continuing education/career training programs. ER's will prioritize a high volume of qualified leads, generated through our website, referrals, live chat, and telephone, to achieve personal and team metrics. The Enrollment Representative consults with prospective students ranging from course descriptions and instructors to financing, and enrollment, keeping the customer experience forefront throughout. Successful Enrollment Representatives are effective at asking appropriate, probing questions, overcoming objections, and effective management of time.
* Generate student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising on how the school can meet their educational/career needs, and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment process.
* Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback, and team territory management activities.
* Maximize your sales conversations using a proven sales methodology and time management techniques.
* Manage your pipeline to meet/exceed all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.
- Four-year degree preferred - Some college coursework or continuing education certification completed
- Sales experience a must, where your compensation was directly affected by achievement of goals.
- Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications; technically literate
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Strong work ethic; Accountable
- Teachable, Adjustable and adaptable to change
- Goal-setter, self-motivating, self-driven
-Demonstrable success in telephone sales
-Experience in a call center
-Higher Education Admissions Experience