Environmental Test Lead – Defense Consulting Firm – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92121 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 69140-TM
KEY WORDS: test, environmental, EMC/EMI, MIL-Spec, DO-160, temperature, humidity, laboratory, test plans.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a small, fast paced defense consulting firm to find an Environmental Test Lead for its team. This person will manage the environmental tests for the company by writing test plans, setting up the tests, overseeing the tests, documenting results, etc. This person MUST have prior knowledge of Mil-Spec (DO-160 highly preferred). This person should be very comfortable in a lab setting and be able to work independently.
Please email your resume to Megan Marsh, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
• Manage environmental tests and ensure that the proper standards are adhered to while performing tests
• Set up tests and oversee tests
• Write test plans and generate reports
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 65,000 to $ 85,000
• Profit sharing bonus
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• PTO and holiday pay
• Profit-sharing bonus
• 401K match
• Opportunity to work in a small, fast paced company where you will actually make a difference!
• MUST be familiar with MIL-Spec; also familiarity with DO-160 preferred
• At least 2 years’ experience performing manual environmental testing
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Associates degree preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com