San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 18102602-SDS
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client; seeking a resourceful, energetic and results oriented individual to provide overall office management and administrative support to their organization. This position will be responsible for overseeing all administrative aspects of the office. Additionally, this person will be responsible for managing client and candidate communications, scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 858-597-4000 to speak with one of our recruiters!
• Overseeing and managing all office equipment and facility requirements
• Maintaining internal computer systems and database management
• Scheduling candidates to interview
• Preparing weekly status reports
• Ensuring that collateral materials, both on-line and brochures, are updated and accurate
• Will participate in the development of marketing and business development campaigns
• Will assist preparation of business development presentations
• Will manage calendar and the scheduling of meetings
• Will take an active role in the management of candidate/client database
• Will be responsible for ensuring that filing and overall general office management including ordering supplies, maintaining telephones and office equipment .
• $50,000 – 60,000 per year
• Work in a small office environment
• Excellent Benefits and Incentives
• Prefer Degree OR 5+ Years Executive Assistant experience
• Comfortable working in a small office environment
• Thrives managing multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Mature, work independently, responsible, trustworthy
• Degree preferred OR 5+ years office management, executive assistant experience
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com