Extraction Assistant, Machine Operators, Production
San Marcos, CA 92078 | Temporary
JOB #: 18040901-NCS
KEY WORDS .
Position: Extraction Assistant
Date of assignment: Start immediately. May be assigned long term/temp-hire position based on job performance, reliability and company needs.
Pay rate: $13.00 to $14.00/hour based on work experience
Shift schedule: Monday – Friday, 2nd Shift (12 pm to 8:30 pm) with overtime as needed. Must be available to work weekends when needed.
Summary: Assist the Extraction Operator with the following:
• Set up equipment and conduct pre-operation inspections
• Load coffee/tea into vessels
• Process coffee/tea into concentrate
• Filter product into storage tanks
• Clean extraction vessels, mezzanine, and wet room areas
• Utilize forklift to dump coffee/tea grounds into outdoor bins
• Follow all established safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Skills and Experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience working in manufacturing and/or food & beverage industry
• Must complete a criminal history/background check
• Must possess strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail
• Must report for work on-time and stay for entire shift
• Must have the ability to work safely in a fast-paced, wet, noisy, and hot environment
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Forklift/scissor-lift experience preferred, but not required
Candidates will be interviewed prior to assignment.
Machine Operators Temp to Hire.
3-Machine Operators 1st Shift $12.00 6:00 am to 2:30
3-Machine Operators 2nd Shift $12.00 2:15-10:45
3-Machine Operators 3rd Shift $13.00 (4) 10 hour days Monday-Thursday 8:00 pm to 7:00 am.
QC Inspectors Entry Level Soldering Knowledge to QC, testing wires, connectors, inspection Data Entry to in put information.. $14.00 shift 1st 6:00 am to 2:30 Monday-Friday Temp to hire.
packaging individuals/pulling orders getting ready for shipping, willing to work overtime and Saturday’s $11.00 $11.50. Willing to take little experience.
General Labor working in Production/Warehouse $11.50 to $12.00 , Picking, Packing and labeling, overtime required and some Saturdays. Company is in Vista start time 8:00 am working 10 hour days and Saturdays.
Tristaff Group 760-471-9200
950 Boardwalk Suite 203
San Marcos, Ca 92078
Directions: (applications taken between 8-2) Bring I9 information
Heading West on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Left
Heading East on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Right
Stay in your middle lane and follow to Via Vera Cruz Left
Next Street is Boardwalk Right (Social Security Company on the corner)
We are located on the left side of the street. 3 story Spanish Style building
With a peach colored front. This is where the stairs and elevator are located
Come up stairs to the 2nd floor.
Machine Operators Temp to Hire
Production and Assembly.
• $11.00 and up depending on the job.
• Very good Benefits when perm
• Reliable transportation
• Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
• Able to work North County
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com