FORWARD DEPLOYED INVENTORY TECH & IT HELP DESK
Temecula, CA 92589
Job Purpose: We are looking for a Forward Deployed Inventory Technician - This is a Production technician with strong background in machine and information technology, troubleshooting combined with knowledge in logistics, manufacturing, and distribution - this role is to be working Monday – Friday in-house.
** Please send resume for consideration and call Liz Valdez @ 888-513-9413 or 951-302-4750 ext. 411
Forward-deployed inventory is a strategy that uses a hub-and-spoke system for warehousing and distribution. In other words, moving the storage of inventory from a large-warehouse, single-point-of-distribution model to smaller hubs.
Your role is an over the phone technician to help problem solve the clients' MinibarRX Refrigerators, which hold vaccines in them. This role will require some traveling to do some hands-on work to the machines as well.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $30-35/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Care
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death / Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts-Health Care and Dependent Care
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Potential
- Employee Development Training
- Safety Rewards
- 1. Prefer two-year degree or equivalent required; technology related field is preferred.
Strong Health Care Industry knowledge & experience preferred
3. Experience and training in machine technology, information technology, logistics pharmaceutical manufacturing or distribution.
4. Can demonstrate the effective use of Analytical & Critical Thinking Skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated through previous organizational success.
6. Experience trouble shooting technology that involves the integration of data and machinery.
7. Understanding of how machine controls and middle-ware interacts with IT solutions.
8. Experience working with at least one of the following: electro-mechanical machines, RFID or imaging systems.
9. Understanding of systems networking, database design, hardware, application integration, and real time data capture.
10. Strong verbal and written communication skills
11. Ability to communicate (and work) effectively with people from different technical and business backgrounds, acting as a liaison, understanding and appreciating different perspectives and translating into terms necessary for any group or individual to understand.
12. Understanding of and experience using Six Sigma and Lean techniques to address project and operational processes
13. Strong computer skills and competent user of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
14. Willing to travel at least 10% of time.
Two-year degree or equivalent required; technology related field is preferred or equivalent degree