Filling/Packaging Lab Technician
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Do you want to join a great company that is actively working in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industry?
This position supports the manufacturing operations. Two work shifts are available: First shift starts at 6:00 a.m. and the second shift starts at 2:30 p.m. Overtime may be required.
Starting pay - $16.00/hour- pay rate increases with years of work experience.
- Works as part of a team in manufacturing.
- Clearly documents steps completed in batch records and other documents.
- Understands ISO 13485 and cGMP production environment and maintain compliance within their quality system.
- Fully understand and apply lab techniques, following direction of supervisors.
- Understands and applies Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards as needed.
- High school grad or equivalent plus work experience is acceptable.
- 2 year associate or 4 year degree is a science discipline is preferred.
- Filling and packaging work experience – 2 years
- Must be able and willing to perform work standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keep work area organized and clean.
- Is reliable!!
Apply online or in person:
Tristaff Group 760-471-9200 – ask for Gina
950 Boardwalk Suite 203
San Marcos, Ca 92078
Directions: (applications taken between 8-2) Bring necessary documents to show you are legally able to work in the U.S. Wear your mask!!
Heading West on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Left
Heading East on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Right
Stay in your middle lane and follow to Via Vera Cruz Left
Next Street is Boardwalk Right (Social Security Company on the corner)
We are located on the left side of the street. 3 story Spanish Style building
With a peach colored front. This is where the stairs and elevator are located
Come up stairs to the 2nd floor.
Visit our website to apply at www.tristaff.com. Thanks.