Carlsbad, CA 92008
JOB #: 19011101-NCS
KEY WORDS: Formulation Tech
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County Manufacturing company is seeking experienced Formulation Lab Technicians to support our manufacturing operations. This role requires following lab procedures, batch records and work instructions as well as providing some additional support in the warehouse. Ideal candidate will have at least 1 - 2 years of formulation & lab experience working in a manufacturing environment. 2 - 4 year College degree in the Sciences is preferred. This is a temp to Hire position paying $18.00 -$20.00 depending on experience. M- F
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of manufacturing, tech transfer, senior management, quality assurance and finance.
• Must be able to clearly document steps completed in batch records and other documents.
• Ability to work within an ISO 13485 and cGMP production environment and maintain compliance with our quality system.
• Detailed work ethic, accountable and disciplined in actions.
• Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
• Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work in the production lab for extended periods of time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people in other disciplines.
• Organized, responsible and dependable.
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards, a plus.
• $ 18.00 to $ 20.00 per hour
• Medical (once permanent)
• Dental (once permanent)
• 1 -2 years of recent lab experience preferably with the manufacturing industry
High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com