Full Stack Developer
(none selected) 92102
Are you ready to join a cool company that is a leader and innovator in their field? Join our team!
This Position is a member of an Agile team responsible for the requirements execution including design, construction, integration, and maintenance of the company’s software products. This role requires a proactive approach toward ownership of each sprint’s commitment while sharing a common vision of teamwork and efficiency, as well as following best practices to meet both short and long term goals.
Some of what you will be working on:
- Proactively seeks and provides guidance to/from other developers and Solutions Architects
- Contributes to positive learning environment
- Is responsible for delivering own stories
- Participates in daily standups, sprint grooming, planning, demo, and retrospectives
- Is prepared for sprint grooming
- Keeps project tracking software current with task/story status and time spent
- Course corrects during sprint when issues arise and between sprints via retrospective
- Displays willingness to fill in for Scrum Master as needed
- Contributes to design discussions
- Pursues training and development opportunities, and continuously builds knowledge and skills. Understands infrastructure and other design decisions, and how they impacts development workflow.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Our successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience with > 3 years’ Agile/SDLC experience required.
- 3 years of experience working in C# .NET software development
- Experience working with .NET Core
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience developing microservices
- Knowledge and experience with design patterns such as Dependency Injection
- Experience using Docker
- Experience developing JSON REST-based APIs
- Experience with various database technologies MS SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with caching systems such as Redis a plus
- Experience with event bus systems such as Apache Kafka a plus
- Experience using project management tools (JIRA, Confluence )
- Experience building systems/services for AWS
- Experience using Azure DevOps tools, specifically Azure Repos and Pipelines
- Solid foundation of software development security practices required
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com