Global Project Manager
Temecula, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 18021501-TEM
KEY WORDS: Global Project Manager, Project Manager, project management, Global project management
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Global Project manager will coordinate with internal and external resources to verify the execution of all company’s mission initiatives; plan, organize, lead, and control the implementation of new projects by providing technical support to distribution centers, packing facilities, and expansion projects during the development and growth of the company. This includes the coordination of planning, design, development, and implementation of general improvements. Also, perform highly responsible, complex, and professional administrative and analytical work in the development of the company’s programs and projects.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call Liz @ 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Implementation of operational strategies and objectives across multiple revenue generating departments.
- Coordinate the needs that are required to execute deliverables: determining what needs to be done? Who is going to do the tasks? And when these tasks need to be done?
- Develop project plans highlighting dates, workforce, providers and installations, and deliverables by stages of progress, developing timelines accounting for various external services.
- Organize and consolidate ongoing projects to simplify and distinguish project objectives and deadlines.
- Outline and assign project responsibilities to members collaborating in the ongoing projects to include new training, inspections and audits, hardware installations, and documentation of progress reports.
- Measuring project progress in Mexico, California, Texas and company partners by visiting facilities and point of contacts to perform observational evaluations.
- Collaborate with department and facility managers in the implementation of new hardware installations.
- Identify and qualify candidates with the required technical skill set to take on new responsibilities that new installations demand.
- Interface with key internal teams including Operations, IT, Human Resources, Training, Accounting, Sales and Quality.
- Support all departments to meet production goals.
- Challenge each aspect of the operational process to improve product margins.
- Lead process improvement, analysis, evaluations, strategic initiatives and implementations for Operations, R & D, Budgeting & Metrics, Hardware Installations, Global Facility Maintenance, Safety & Compliance, and Technical Support.
- Manage the hiring, development and performance of the company’s operations organization.
- $60-100K annually DOE
- Project Management: 5 years; Safety: 3 years; produce: 1 year; Manufacturing: 3 years
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Six Sigma & 5S Knowledgeable
- Excellent Organization / Attention to Detail / Time Management / Prioritizing
- Required travel: 25%
- Bachelor's Degree