Global Sourcing Admin-Support
Murrieta, CA 92562
Job Purpose: The Global Sourcing Administrator (GSA), Under the general supervision of the International Sourcing Manager and the VP of Global Sourcing, the employee assists in the day-to-day administrative tasks such as reporting, data entry, and translations of key information for managers in order to understand market behavior and make decisions in regards to planning and sourcing. The employee will communicate daily with production team in Mexico to follow up status of orders.
** Please send resume for consideration and call Liz Valdez @ 888-513-9413 or 951-302-4750 ext. 411
· Assist managers on travel arrangements, expense reports and any other supportive functions.
· Assist front desk with the weekly main phone rotation and be available as a backup in case of absence of receptionist.
· Verify export customer payments were applied correctly to their statement and send weekly statements.
· Obtain harvest information from management on a timeline manner so daily instructions are sent on time.
· Update weekly export pricing sheet and send individuals quotes to all customers on a timely manner.
· Translate and send daily APEAM (Assoc. of Producers, Packers and Exporters in Mexico) information to management.
· Update and send claims report weekly.
· Create PO for Outside Purchases on ERP system and create a file for accounting.
· Send PO to vendors. Follow up on ETA’s and correct manifest shipped. Coordinate with Logistics team pickup times.
** The GSA will be responsible for creating customer quotes, maintaining detailed and complete reports and records of all exports, claims, procedures, shipping documents, invoices, certificates, transportation bookings, and confirmations. Also, perform highly responsible, complex, and professional administrative and analytical work in the development of the company's programs and projects.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $16-20/hr.
Benefits: (once hired perm)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Potential
- Employee Development Training
- Safety Rewards
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required - Strong verbal and written proficiency in Spanish
• Produce Industry knowledge
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Must be able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner
• Excellent organizational skills and follow through
Strong Computer skills, with Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Analytical skills and decision making capability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High level of experience with perishable goods preferred
• Must be comfortable with changing customer quotes, deadlines, and shifting priorities
• Highly organized with special attention to detail
• Must be willing to work flexible schedules
- Associates Degree or higher - (Bachelor's Degree preferred)