Murrieta, CA 92562
JOB #: 18082301-TEM
KEY WORDS: Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Coordinator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Asst, HR Support, Human Resources Support, HR Admin, HR Administration, Admin, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist
JOB DESCRIPTION: Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator – Bilingual English/Spanish a Must
Looking for a sharp, multi-tasking, organized experienced Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Assistant to join our fast paced Dynamic team to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, interviews, on-boarding, and relevant documentation.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call Liz @ 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, assisting recruitment, on-boarding, payroll and benefits administration, maintaining records and information.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Schedule examinations by coordinating appointments; administer and score tests.
• Welcome new employees to the organization by conducting orientation, on-boarding, and documentation.
• Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering
the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and takes minutes
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist with other HR duties as assigned
• 2+ years in an HR assistant or coordinating role;
• Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Confidentiality
• Detail-oriented and Organization, Scheduling, Orienting Employees
• Strong verbal/written communication and customer service skills
• Dependability, Teamwork, Independence, Approachable, Sense of Urgency
• Solid understanding of MS Office, Experience with ADP Workforce Now is preferred
• Familiar with applicant tracking database systems
• $15-17/hr. DOE
• Associate degree in HR-related field preferred or
• 4+ years' related administrative/HR experience or HR support
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE CALL TRISTAFF AT 888-513-9413 ext. 411.