HR Generalist / Benefits
San Diego, CA 92126 | Contract
JOB #: 18050102-NCS
KEY WORDS: Human Resources / Benefits
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local San Diego Manufacturing Company is looking for an HR Generalist / Benefits individual to cover a 2 month Maternity Leave. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of recent experience in human resources and benefits administration. Proficient with CA Law as it pertains to Human Resources, recruiting, payroll and benefits administration. Knowledge of ADP is a huge plus Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint. This is a 2 month assignment covering a Maternity Leave. Ideal candidate will be available the entire contract and available to start ASAP. Pay is $20.00 -$22.00 per hour. M- F 8am – 5pm.
• Administers benefits plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
• Reconciles benefits statements.
• Completes COBRA and other benefit compliance forms.
• Assist in payroll.
• Maintains personnel files (electronic and hard copies) and all employee-related data, i.e. vacation, benefits, and training.
• Assists with job postings and websites.
• Assists with recruiting process: posting job openings, collecting/screening resumes, and coordinating interviews.
• Assists with orientation for all new hires.
• Prepares employee related reports such as terminations, new hires, rosters, pay ranges, benefits utilized and statistical records of personnel information.
• Ensure that all employment records and processes are maintained and comply with federal, state, local and company regulations and guidelines.
• Completes I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
• Orders and maintains office supplies.
• Assists with scheduling and coordinating company events and staff training.
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 20.00 to $ 22.00
• 2 years of experience in Human Resources/ Benefits
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com