Vista, CA 92081
Do you enjoy working in a positive environment? Local North County Manufacturing Company is looking on experienced Human Resources Manager to join their team. Must have 6 -8 years of Human Resources experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred and experience working for a manufacturing company is preferred. The ideal candidate will have great communication and problem solving skills. The ability to think strategically and translate ideas into actions. Will be responsible for managing processes, policies, procedures, and initiatives which align with and support strategic and tactical business objectives. Need to have Supervisory experience and experience in supporting many areas. Need to have a proven track record in include recruitment, benefits administration, employee development, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development, communications and employee relations in order to support the requirements of several functional groups. Position is M – F 8am – 5pm. This is a Direct Hire Fulltime position. Please send your resume to email@example.com OR Call and ask for Prudence 760-471-9200.
- Oversee and manage HR support staff execution of day-to-day administrative HR functions ensuring compliance with all applicable organization policies and procedures in addition to Federal and state employment law.
- Identifying improvement opportunities, proposing and implement necessary changes to mitigate risk and enhance organizational performance.
- While using policy and practice as a guide, working closely with managers to understand the business problem and offer creative and innovative solutions.
- Building trust-based relationships which provide the foundation for a high level of collaboration and teamwork thus ensuring a strong business partnership with client groups/business units.
- Possessing a deep knowledge of the client groups organization, strategies and products in order to align, execute and be a true Business Partner.
- Insert duty
- Feel free to add more bullets
Job Description: This role will collaborate extensively with their assigned business groups to bring ideas to execution. Specifically, this individual will identify the major strengths and weakness of the assigned business groups’ organization structure and “people” strategies by evaluating areas such as talent management, organization design and development, recognition and reward programs, communication, etc. Supported by data and based on these findings, the HR Manager will recommend and implement strategies and tactics designed to support the business’ successful achievement of its objectives. Will be responsible for recruitment, employee development, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development, communications and employee relations
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: You must complete this section DOE does not convey on most sites
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- 6 -8 Years of Human Resources Experience
- High School Diploma however, Bachelor’s degree preferred