HVAC Sales Engineer
Oceanside, CA 92056
KEY WORDS: HVAC Sales Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County company is looking for an HVAC Sales Engineer with HVAC product sales experience. Ideal candidate will have 4 -6 years of sales experience in HVAC. A degree in Mechanical engineering is a huge plus. Ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of the industry of hvac, pumps filtration and water systems. Direct Hire Pay $60k - $90k. Additional commission structure having the ability to make $200,000 yearly. Please send resumes for review to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call and ask for Prudence.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Paid Holidays
• Sales Experience in the HVAC Field
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com