Head of Treasury Management
Irvine, CA 92612
JOB #: 18051801- FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Treasury, Sales, Business Development, Implementation
The Head of Treasury Management will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the Product Payments business. This individual will be responsible for setting and meeting a revenue plan, developing the product strategy and managing the products offered, ensuring expenses are managed and regulatory obligations are met and setting go-to-market approach and pricing parameters. In partnership with Operations and Technology groups, the Payments Head will also set the platform strategy and create a short, medium and long-term investment approach to continuously innovate and adapt the business in a dynamic market and regulatory environment. This individual will also ensure the Payments product team and their efforts are integrated with Sales and Marketing to drive market presence, customer top-of-mind recall and wallet share. In addition, the leader in this role will also engage with the industry and peer banks as well as Fintech in a proactive way to help drive the Payments business forward.
• Design and execute strategies for new profitable business from current and prospective clients and drive new sales through Fiduciary Banking and Specialty Deposits
• Source and pursue sales/growth opportunities and implement methodical cold calling program
• Leverage Salesforce to enhance calling program
• Recommend new revenue initiatives that align with the best interest of the bank and its customers.
• Develops and organizes the Treasury Management Department to pursue and achieve the Bank’s business goals and strategic plan, and ensures the efficient and effective operation of Treasury Management services for the Bank including but not limited to implementation, engagement, support, and business development.
• Successfully develops and implements Treasury Management processes and techniques to achieve Bank service and deposit goals.
• Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects.
• Hires, oversees, and evaluates the performance of Treasury Management Department Operations and Sales personnel.
• Identify, assess and inform executive management of internal and external issues affecting the Treasury Management Department.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$200k to $225k
• Comprehensive Benefit Package
• 10+ years of experience in the Payments/Cash Management business including significant product leadership experience and track-record.
• Has experience in building, managing and leading great teams.
• The position is responsible for Fiduciary Banking and Specialty Deposits and driving new business in areas such as Escrow / 1031’s, Title, CDARs, Reserve Deposits, Conservatorships, PMA, Class Action Law Suit, contractor Retention, California Regional Centers and Auto Dealerships.
• Bachelor’s Degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com