Human Resource Analyst
San Diego, CA
JOB #: 19022504 - SDS
KEY WORDS: Human Resources Analyst, HR Analyst, HRIS System, Ultipro HR System, Ultipro
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their local San Diego hospitality client for a HR Analyst - In this position, the HR Analyst participates in organizing, administering, and maintaining the Ultipro HR Systems. The HR Analyst will participate in both short and long-term systems planning and embrace continuous improvement for both programs and processes. As a member of the HR team, the incumbent frequently interacts with all levels of employees, providing excellent customer service in an educational and advisory role. An incumbent in this position must be able to multi-task and be flexible to meet changing priorities in a fast-paced, high-workload environment.
• Develops and implements reports, audits and quality control processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
• Review work flows and deadlines, participates in short and long term planning, can make policy and program recommendations, and recommends/initiates new approaches, policies and procedures to support continuous improvement and activities in both department efficiency and services provided.
• Participates in continuous improvement activities and ensures appropriate activities are deployed and results are evaluated and/or measured.
• Performs analysis and reporting of human resources data. Creates both routine and ad-hoc reports that are audience appropriate, timely, and accurate.
• Analyzes HR processes to make recommendations for HRIS systems and system improvements; works with internal resources and external vendors to implement solutions for system improvements.
• Provides excellent customer service to internal customers and external vendors; resolves issues and serves as point-of-contact for employees, managers, and executives.
• Works with the rest of the HR and HRIS team to improve functionality and integration of HRIS systems and to resolve software problems.
• Temp to Fulltime Opportunity!
• Fun, energetic, collaborative environment
• Great benefits!
• Work for a fast growing restaurant business!
• 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills; bilingual (Spanish/English) helpful. Excellent organizational, customer service, and telephone skills.
• Knowledge of personal computers and related software (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Ability to type on a computer keyboard. Ability to speak/hear clearly in person and on the telephone.
• Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
• 2-3 years of experience administrating and implementing HRIS systems (such as Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management System, etc.).