IT Security Analyst
San Diego, CA 92122
Our client, a leader in healthcare solutions, is looking for multiple IT Security Analysts to help safeguard the organization’s computer networks, systems and sensitive data while driving their IT and Security posture to the next level.
- Assist in the execution and monitoring of enterprise-wide information security from policy through implementation.
- Enforce security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles.
- Effectively use established security frameworks to respond to vulnerabilities, remediate security situations, and provide incident response.
- Perform analysis, design and development of security features for system architecture.
- Displays a commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Candidates should have experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
- S./B.A. degree in IT, Computer Science or a closely related field is desired.
- Five plus years work experience in this area
- Identity and Access Management
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Malware Detection
- Web Filtering
- Web Service and/or API Security
- Authentication and SSO
- Endpoint Management
- Security Certification/s are preferred