Inside Sales Manager – SaaS Social Good Technology
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18040901 - P
Mission Driven SaaS Company in San Diego, CA is hiring Inside Sales Managers! With $50M+ in Venture Funding and thousands of recurring revenue customers across the globe, their SDR and AE teams continue to grow and thus need solid sales leaders in place. Their SaaS platform is designed to enable SMB and Mid-Market customers doing social good. The platform allows them to easily communicate with their customers, leverage social media and crowdfunding, and ultimately grow their revenues.
As an SMB or Mid-Market Sales Manager, you will lead a team of approximately seven Account Executives and SDRs and be accountable for their performance. This is a unique environment where salespeople are motivated not just by money, but feeling they are championing software products that create positive change on a large scale!
The ideal candidate will be driven by meeting revenue, operational, and strategic goals, and thrive on the ability to effect the professional growth, development and success of the team members. You will utilize your proven sales leadership skills and chosen methodology (SPIN, SNAP, The Sandler System, MEDDIC, etc.) and work directly with salespeople to coach, counsel, and mentor them in all aspects of sales effectiveness.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, this is also a highly visible role with lots of upper mobility to move into a Director role. The company prides itself on being able to nurture their people and promote from within.
• Hire, lead, and coach an successful team of full-cycle, inside sales professionals
• Manage activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed your goals
• Develop, motivate, and retain top performers
• Attain overachievement of team sales goals
• Collaborate with upper management by keeping your pulse on market trends and thus strategize new ideas
• Engage your team with daily huddles, interactive meetings, and fun challenges
• Maintain accurate and on-time forecast reporting
• Effectively lead your Sales Team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Relocation will be covered for non-local candidates.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$80,000 to $120,000 base + $150-180K total with commissions
• Relocation package to move to San Diego, CA
• Competitive paid-time off, plus generous company paid holidays (closed Christmas through New Year’s; Day after St. Patrick’s Day)
• 10 half-day Fridays per year
• 20 hours paid time off to volunteer for your charity/non-profit of choice
• Monthly parking pass, public transit pass, or ride-share allowance
• Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Employee Stock Options
• Fitness membership discounts
• Pet friendly office
• Multiple company and team outings and participation in team sports
• Monthly employee development courses
• Brand new & spacious offices in San Diego, CA
• MUST HAVE over 3 years’ experience leading a quota-carrying, closing inside sales team of 5+ inside sales professionals within industries such as software, digital advertising, PaaS/SaaS, technology services.
• Must have over 7 years of total sales experience, preferably in the technology and SaaS space.
• Personality Traits: Data driven and analytical, “player/coach” mentality, inspirational, relatable, and possessing a charismatic leadership presence
• Proven ability to coach, attract, and retain amazing sales talent.
• A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• A love for an interactive and fast-paced startup environment.
• Salesforce CRM preferred
• Industry knowledge of non-profits, foundations, charities, crowdfunding, payment processing preferred
• Training on the Sandler Sales Methodology or similar.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: sales manager, inside sales manager, inside sales, director sales, sales director, saas, subscription, software sales, technology sales, manager of sales, manager inside sales, inbound sales, smb, mid-market, paas, Salesforce,