Inside Sales Representative – Cutting Edge Fitness Equipment
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Are you a fitness enthusiast? Do you enjoy a highly energetic small team environment? Then this is the job for you! Our client is a is a leader in the fitness field, constantly looking to push the boundaries of what is possible and make the ordinary extraordinary. Great growth opportunity.
Job Description: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for increasing the turnover and profit of the company by growing the customer average order value, total value and order frequency. You will be responsible for managing the US territory to ensure agreed targets are met, KPIs and objectives while adhering to the sales process. Additionally, ensuring that the organization’s Customer Service is second to none by being pro-active in resolving issues and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Fielding inbound inquiries and developing leads into sales as well as outbound calls.
- To consistently manage both internal and external customer quotation, orders and enquiries, ensuring all customer order management is completed efficiently, effectively and to a standard that provides outstanding customer service. This should be in accordance with Company policies, procedures, practices and legislative requirements.
- To implement sales plans to meet the specific sales and profit targets identified in the SE’s KPI’s.
- Develop New Business B2B and B2C accounts through cold calling and further developing inherited established accounts.
- To attend Shows and Exhibitions if required that promote Company products and/or services, attending to the interest of our customers at those events and where possible other interested customer groups.
- To devise, implement and administer planning and forecasting procedures with customers to increase sales and profits within defined territories meeting and in compliance with sales targets, operating profits (approved sales margins) and other performance measures.
- High School diploma with college degree or some college classes preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a role with a strong customer service focus
- Minimum of 2 years’ telephone sales experience
- Knowledge of the Fitness / Leisure Industry
- Demonstrated success in building a new client pipeline through cold calling.
- Experience working in conjunction with/supporting outside sales team
- Adopts a consultative approach to selling
- Computer Literate; Fully competent with Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with working on Computerised Order Processing or Data Management Systems
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision, whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Experience in dealing with problem solving and processing customer enquiries
Healthcare, HSA, Pension, PTO
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com