Labview Guru - Sr. Level RF Test Engineer
San Diego, CA 92127
Are you ready to join a leading developer of in-building cellular coverage technology, which optimizes the experience of wireless subscribers and increases RF network capacity for mobile network operators? We are playing a leading role in the emergence of mobile broadband. Our veteran engineering team is leveraging advanced signal processing and intelligent antenna design to create a new market for self-configuring, environmentally aware indoor coverage systems.
The Company’s Staff Hardware Engineer for Labview development will be responsible for the development of Nextivity’s RF test infrastructure for all of its products.
- Develop product and design verification testing software for RF products in Labview
- Validation of Labview software used in production and DVT
- Debugging and bug fixing Labview software used in production and DVT
- Working in a dynamic environment with an impressive team of exceptional talent where ideas are heard and used.
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Additional Company-Paid Benefits
- Voluntary Plans Available
- Experience preparing documentation (BOM, design simulations, functional specifications, and layout design guidelines) and communicating technical information.
- Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, mixed signal logic analyzers, and RF network analyzers.
- Discretion (since confidential data is held on computer systems)
- Must be proactive, taking initiative and working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Foster a professional attitude and demonstrate integrity and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial, rapid learner, inquisitive, and persistent
- Proactive Personality (“Can Do Attitude”)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- 5 years min current experience in general RF engineering
- 3 years min current experience in Labview development for RF testing
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com