Lead CNC Machine Operator
Oceanside, CA 92056
Our client in Oceanside is looking for a great person to join their team. This position is a Lead CNC Machine Operator for a busy company on their first and/or second shift. Bilingual is very helpful.
Some of the Job Duties:
- HAAS Mill experience required.
- Has to be able to make necessary machine adjustments including programming edits with minimal assistance.
- Supervise group of Machinists and helpers, training as needed.
- Monitor machine operators for quality and quantity.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints accurately including tight tolerance.
- Load, align, and operate machine per work order instructions.
- Create/Improve work instructions when required.
- Ensure work area is clean and safe.
- Positive attitude and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Walk–ins welcome from 8-2 Monday –Friday. Wear your mask!! Please bring your information to complete your I-9 form to show you are legally able to work in the U.S.
Tristaff Group 760-471-9200- ask for Gina Sosa or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
950 Boardwalk Suite 203
San Marcos, Ca 92078
Directions: (applications taken between 8-2) Please bring your information to complete your I-9 form to show you are legally able to work in the U.S.
Heading West on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Left
Heading East on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Right
Stay in your middle lane and follow to Via Vera Cruz Left
Next Street is Boardwalk Right (Social Security Company on the corner)
We are located on the left side of the street. 3 story Spanish Style building
With a peach colored front. This is where the stairs and elevator are located
Come up stairs to the 2nd floor.
Visit our website at www.tristaff.com