Lead Mechanical Engineer – Cutting Edge Instrumentation
San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 18092401 - P
Stable and Innovative Technology Company is building out Engineering team and is searching for a key Senior or Lead Mechanical Engineer! They are also hiring Electrical, Hardware, and Embedded Software Engineers as they are creating an entirely new system based on brand new patents. Thus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on a product from scratch and see it through to major commercial launch.
You’ll use your deep expertise in design and development of next-generation, liquid-based cooling systems for our environmental chambers. These products will be used to improve the world by reducing carbon emissions and energy consumption. If you want to make a positive impact in the world with cutting edge technologies, this is the ideal role for you!
This small, but established and profitable company is led by a transparent and experienced Executive Team who has worked together for over 15 years. If you’re eager to bring your talent and dedication to a successful team and make a positive impact on the world, send your resume for review today!
• Design and develop liquid-based cooling systems for complex, high-performance products
• Lead design and development of environmental test chamber and protocols.
• Provide creative, practical and consistent technical solutions.
• Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Create user documentation
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Must be able to work in the United States and start a new position within reasonable time period (2-4 weeks from an offer). Locally based or currently relocating candidates preferred.
• Must have 8+ years of demonstrated experience developing commercial, best-in-class products as a Lead of Senior level Mechanical Design Engineer
• Thorough understanding of technical standards, principles, theories and techniques with the ability to apply these to a broad set of projects
• Thorough understanding of electronic circuits and systems.
• Desire to work in a startup like environment with a collaborative team.
• Excellent understanding of heat flow
• Able to break down design tasks and prioritize them
• Ability to provide technical leadership in a small team setting
• Proficiency with SolidWorks and knowledge of control theory
• Basic understanding of electronics, ideally mixed-signal
• US citizen or green-card holder
• Experience with liquid-based cooling systems
• Experience with environmental test chambers/test protocols
• Experience with electronic packaging
Educational Requirements: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering related discipline such as Electrical or Electronic Engineering. MS and other graduated degrees also preferred.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $110,000 to $140,000 DOE
• Performance bonus
• Great work/life balance and 9/80 work schedule, with every other Friday off
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Collaborative, casual, and high-energy work environment.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: Staff electrical engineer, principal, principle, lead electrical engineer, senior firmware engineer, mixed signal design, electronics, analog, digital electronics, testing equipment, instrumentation, LED