Lead Product Development Engineer – Medical Device
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Are you a seasoned Mechanical Engineer with strong MECHANISM DESIGN experience looking for a small medical device company that’s experienced rapid growth over the last 2 years where you can really make a difference? Are you a hands-on engineer with strong mechanical aptitude who enjoys developing new products but also leading small teams?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment and wants to help take this company to the next level.
Please email your resume to Megan Marsh – firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Will design and develop new products from concept to manufacturing
- Detailed mechanical design of surgical instruments, machined parts, and electromechanical assemblies.
- Work with suppliers and surgeons as needed.
- Lead team of 3 Mechanical Engineers
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- BSME or BSEE required
- At least 8 years’ experience in product development
- Prior leadership experience required
- GD&T experience
- Should have experience working with mechanisms, machined parts, and a strong understanding of manufacturing
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Orthopedics experience preferred, medical device experience required
Some of the great benefits offered:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision insurance
- PTO and holiday pay
- Stock options
- Annual bonus
- Opportunity to lead a team to develop cutting edge technology