Machine Operators (all shifts), Assembly, Production, Warehouse
San Marcos, CA 92078
JOB #: 19021801-NCS
KEY WORDS: Machine Operators. CNC, Assemblers.
(4) Assemblers Essential Duties and Responsibilities to Hire 2nd Shift 2:15-10:45 $14.00
• Connect all sub-assembled parts build per customer drawing/work instruction
• Works with electronic/electrical hand tools using drawings, wire lists and technical repair standards including wire standard IPC 620.
Machine Operators Long Term (2) 3rd shifts 12:00 pm to 8:30 am $14.50 Needs some machine operating experience.
Machine Operator Long Term (1) 12:00pm to 8:30am $13.50
third shift load parts into one of our machines and check them out carefully after they come off. These are delicate/thin parts with very small holes that need to be checked to be sure they are not clogged.
Press Brake Operators (2) 2nd shift 4:15pm to 2:45 am. $13.00-$15.00 depending on experience Temp to Hire.
CNC machine operator 7:00 am to 3:30 $13.00 to $18.00 depending on experience.
Entry Level Warehouse 1st shift basic skills, long term Oceanside $12.00.
• Machine operators, CNC, basic machines.
• Assemblers and Production
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 13.00 to $ 18.00 per hour depending on job
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com