San Marcos, CA 92078
JOB #: 19061803-NCS
KEY WORDS: Machinist
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County Manufacturing company is looking for SECOND & THIRD SHIFT MACHINISTS. Must have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience setting up and operating CNC mill and other machining equipment, Huge plus to have experience with the machines Haas, Okuma and Mori Seiki. Must have the ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set – up – sheets. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills. DIRECT HIRE. This is an immediate need to join a great team!
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL TRISTAFF and ASK FOR PRUDENCE!
• Operate machining equipment to ensure output quality and timeliness.
• Calculates and set controls to regulate machining factors such as spindle speed, table feed rate, air flow, and depth and angle of cut. Enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
• Must be able to perform some lifting up to 25lbs and occasionally lifting up to 100lbs (with help)
• Ability to read and interpret specification on blueprints and set-up sheets
• Performs other tasks as directed by management
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 19.50 to $ 23.00
• 3 years of recent machining experience
• High School diploma REQUIRED - MUST SHOW PROOF
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com