Vista, CA 92083
JOB #: 18102601-NCS
KEY WORDS: Maintenance Technician
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County Manufacturing Company looking for a Maintenance Tech Second Shift. Must have knowledge of repair and maintenance of all machines, HVAC and strong electrical knowledge. Ideal candidate will be experienced in all of these areas and have good job stability. Pay is up to $22 per hour depending on experience. Temp to Hire. Again this is second shift but those wanting 1st shift please still send resume. Resumes to email@example.com or call and ask for Prudence!
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns quickly and efficiently. PLC knowledge is helpful.
• Maintain various support equipment like boilers, air compressors, HVAC systems, etc.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, welding, and minor machining. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Maintain an attitude of continuous improvement
• $ 20 to $ 22 per hour
• Medical Once permanent
• 3 years of recent maintenance experience
• High school diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com