Manager of Process Development Engineering – Medical Device
San Diego, CA 92121
Do you want to work for a globally recognized medical device company that’s truly changing lives? Do you enjoy solving complex manufacturing problems? Do enjoy leading a team of very motivated, seasoned engineers? Do you have a strong background in operations coupled with the technical expertise to develop new processes for high volume manufacturing?
Job Description: TriStaff is seeking a seasoned technical leader with strong communication skills, strong engineering background, and ability to solve complex manufacturing issues for this dynamic team. This person will lead a team of 6-9 engineers and must have a proven track record in commercialization of high-volume (at least 20,000 parts per DAY) medical devices.
- Solve complex performance and operational issues in order to improve assembly processes.
- Lead engineering team and also work closely with Contract Manufacturers
- Build and enhance process engineering team for future needs.
- Engineering degree required
- High Volume manufacturing experience required (20,000 – 50,000 parts per day)
- 4+ years leadership experience
- 10-16 years’ relevant work experience
- Medical device or food industry highly preferred
- Ability to work closely with Contract Manufacturers – develop, maintain, and improve relations with those suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Onsite gym
- PTO, holiday pay, sick pay, jury duty pay, bereavement pay.
- Restricted Stock units
- 401K match
- Annual bonus
- Employee stock purchase program
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com