Manufacturing Equipment Assembly
Vista, CA 92081
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Equipment Assembly workers in Vista, CA area for a dynamic, fast-growing new technology energy-storage/industrial battery company. Position is 40 hours a week. Monday -- Friday 6:00am -- 2:30pm for 1st shift and 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm overtime as needed including weekends.
• Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand and power tools.
• Test for mechanical reliability.
• Perform basic functional test of completed assembly.
• Rework of non- conforming production assemblies.
• Maintain assembly production records (travelers).
• Perform routine daily cleanup and other duties as assigned. (6S)
Candidates must have the following experience/skills:
• At least 3 years of mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of hand and power tools used in assembly and rework including torque tools, power drivers,
• Electrical assembly including, wiring, crimping and soldering a strong plus.
• Training in maintenance, repair, machinery operation, assembly, etc. a strong plus
• Able to lift 35 pounds.
$13 per hour this is a temp to hire position
• Manufacturing and/or Assembly Experience: 3+ years.
Walks in’s are accepted Monday- Friday 8am-2:00pm bring your ID & resume (if you have one)
our address is
950 Boardwalk Suite 203
San Marcos, Ca. 92078
We are located at San Marcos Blvd & Via Vera Cruz