Manufacturing Equipment Assembly Technician
Vista, CA 92081
Seeking Manufacturing Equipment Assembly workers in Vista, CA area for a dynamic, fast-growing new technology energy-storage/industrial battery company. Position is 40 hours a week.1st shift Monday -- Friday 6:00am -- 2:30pm, 2nd shift 1:00 pm to 9:00pm overtime as needed including weekends.
Job Duties for this position:
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand and power tools.
- Test for mechanical reliability.
- Perform basic functional test of completed assembly.
- Rework of non- conforming production assemblies.
- Maintain assembly production records (travelers).
- Perform routine daily cleanup and other duties as assigned. (6S)
Candidates must have the following experience/skills:
- At least 3 years of mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools used in assembly and rework including torque tools, power drivers,
- Electrical assembly including, wiring, crimping and soldering a strong plus.
- Training in maintenance, repair, machinery operation, assembly, etc. a strong plus
- Self-starter that is flexible, and versatile with the ability to suggest solutions when problems arise
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
All interested and qualified candidates please send resume.
Our client offers a generous benefits package and a great work environment.