Marketing Project Manager
San Diego, CA 92121 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68479-TJ
KEY WORDS: Project manager , marketing
JOB DESCRIPTION: The role of Marketing Project Manager involves extensive organizational and communication skills to maintain current timelines, project plans, status updates, and deliverables for all key stakeholders. We are looking for a Manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves to take a proactive and positive approach the planning, tracking and forecasting of our marketing initiatives.
• Assign tasks and projects to team members
• Liaise between all departments and serve as “gatekeeper” to buffer the creative team from direct requests
• Facilitate relationships between teams, moving the process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
• Predict roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
• Immediately escalates critical issues to Marketing management to prompt corrective actions.
• Communicates project risks and issues impacting time and scope as early as possible along with proposed solutions or mitigations.
• Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and solutions
• Track activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
• Ensures deliverables are met per the project’s requirements
• Ensures that all project documentation is produced
• Identifies areas of opportunities and implements process improvement
• Participates in testing and QA prior to project release
• Manages the review and approval process as needed.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 60,000 to $ 70,000 per year
• comprehensive benefits package
• Proven ability meet multiple deadlines and respond to multiple requests for support.
• High degree of self-motivation and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and cross-team collaboration skills; strong interpersonal skills and organizational effectiveness
• Ability to tailor status updates to your audience and provide relevant information to all key stakeholders (Including executives)
• Ability to work collaboratively and take direction from multiple inputs.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
• Demonstrated ability to meet very short deadlines & multi-task in an extremely fast-paced work environment with little direct supervision.
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Previously demonstrated proactive and positive approach to tasks and projects overall, as well as to the types of scheduling & process changes that are inherent in a fast-paced business.
Reasoning Ability -Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Environment: Work as a member of a team, ability to accept performance critique and make adjustments in a positive manner. Able to offer critique of business structure, directions and focus and offer suggestions to correct, improve and adjust.
• 3+ years’ experience in project management PMP Certification or other course work in project management preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com