Marketing Teams Specialist
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for updating marketing materials used for sales training as well as customer facing materials. This position will be asked to keep all sales materials, SFDC, InFocus and our marketing team updated on the changes in our product portfolios on a continual basis. You will assist in updating all materials with new products and those products no longer sold by the company. This position requires close communication and coordination between sales, marketing, product management teams and contracts teams.
** Please send resume for consideration and call Liz Valdez @ 888-513-9413 or 951-302-4750 ext. 411
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
- Continual monitoring and updating of Sales Training materials as well as SFDC marketing materials used by our sales team and customer service to promote products and programs to our customers.
- Develop and maintain a partnership with all the internal staff including Sales, Marketing, Product Management Team, and Customer Service departments.
- Attend select sales team and inter-departmental meetings.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products and services, daily tracking of updates.
- Maintain and utilize Sales Training Manuals and online Mindflash Training quizzes.
- Support efforts in the introduction of new products that are subsequently added to the company’s portfolio.
- Work closely with Product Management, Materials, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Continuously strive to improve processes and service quality for internal and external customers as well as employee relations.
- Work within approved budget; Develop and implement cost saving measures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $23-$25 per hour
Benefits: (once hired perm)
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (Float & Sick)
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance; LTD
- Proven ability to manage projects, must be extremely detail oriented.
- Have some sales and/or marketing experience.
- Possess integrity, openness, and trust.
- Exhibit a caring and friendly attitude.
- Exceptional verbal communication and phone skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate
- Team oriented; achievement oriented; and customer centric.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - directly related experience.
- Four-year degree Preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com