Carlsbad, CA 92010
Our client in North County is hiring!! We have immediate openings with a growing stable company. Material Handler with Shipping and Receiving
1st shift– 8am to 4:30pm - flex to work OT
Job Description: Assist in the timely execution of various day-to day activities in relation to warehouse operations.
Some of the Job Duties:
- Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and/or equipment.
- Set up racking.
- Kit manufacturing production runs.
- Prepare and maintain prescribed records, reports and documentation accurately and neatly.
- Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data entry and clerical functions as needed.
- Adhere to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Experience in Warehouse, receiving and shipping along with some experience in manufacturing.
- International shipping experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using an ERP system, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Have to pass a background check.
- 1-2 years’ experience with good work history
Tristaff Group 760-471-9200- ask for Gina Sosa or send resume via our website at www.tristaff.com.