Neutral Host Business Development Account Manager - DAS
Chicago, IL 60609
Are you ready to move into 5G? Do you want to work in a small, tightly run organization with large company resources? 5G networks and venue owners are increasingly turning to Neutral-Host Service Providers to help deploy shared infrastructure, such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) or Small Cells that can support all operators. Our client is a partner in small cell development. They put their customers first with a tireless commitment to speed and efficiency. Their success stems from a 20 year history of existing relationships with all major cell carriers, as well as regional carriers and wireless broadband providers.
- Identify new business opportunities with named wireless carriers, venue owners, consultants, and other new prospects through research, calls meetings, and presentations.
- Hand off prospective deals to post-sales and deployment team, while nurturing the client relationship through the leasing process.
- Represent the Company at applicable forums and/or conferences
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic venue targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships.
- Work to identify and prioritize locations of interest to improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other key locations.
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales channel partners.
- Establish and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless infrastructure.
- Stay current on industry advancements in technology, and educate the Horvath team on these changes.
- Work with the Senior Neutral Host Project Manager to maintain project timelines.
- Serve as a liaison between carriers’ RF engineers and Engineering Partners, under the direction of the President and Vice President.
- Work with Horvath leasing/contract team to facilitate execution of final agreements.
- Interact with Private Equity Investors, as needed, for program updates
- Regular/weekly travel to meet with potential clients and attend industry events.
Job Description: As Neutral Host Business Development Account Manager your role willl be to approach and build relationships with enterprises for wireless solutions, including iDAS/oDAS design, deployment, commissioning new systems, and long-term DAS maintenance contracts.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $100K base 50/50 plan OTE
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Personal Leave
- seven paid holidays
- Health & Insurance
- Health Plan, Vision and Life through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Dental through Health Resources.
- Health Savings Account
- $500/yr if the employee is on an employee only Health Plan
- $1,000/yr if the employee is on a family Health Plan
- Short Term/Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life
Must have experience developing and selling to Enterprise End Users(Sports Stadiums, College Campuses, Convention Centers, Shopping Malls, Hospitals etc.) Must have experience establishing relationships with wireless carriers, venue owners and other eco system partners.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com