Irvine, CA 92602
KEY WORDS: Banking, Portfolio, Credit, Underwriting, Commercial, Loans
The Portfolio Manager (PM) is responsible for servicing and retaining a loan portfolio, while expanding their existing clients lending and deposit relationships to the Bank. This will be accomplished through their control and management of loan renewals, new loan requests and as being a trusted advisor on their banking needs. The PM will also uncover future banking needs by executing on a proactive approach towards deepening and expanding the client relationships within their portfolio. The PM is highly involved in client calls, structuring loan proposals, loan pricing, referring new deposit accounts or Treasury Management products; while developing the Bank’s brand and increasing awareness in the marketplace.
Comprehensive benefit package
- A minimum of 15 years banking experience with an emphasis in relationship management, portfolio management and
- commercial lending.
- A strong background in prospecting for new clients and a demonstrated track record in business development and retention.
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of commercial clients to include monitoring loan covenants and structuring loan proposals.
- Very strong organizational, time management skills, and leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to self-generate and drive new business with strong presentation skills.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, flexible, be able to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Must present a professional image.