Irvine, CA 92602
Do you enjoy underwriting and monitoring a Commercial Portfolio?
Enjoy working with the Sales team and clients? If so, I have an excellent Portfolio Manager opportunity with a growing community bank.
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible conducting risk management reviews and
monitoring accuracy of client portfolios to establish compliance with loan approval
- Underwriting all loan extensions, modifications and periodic risk grade reviews for an assigned portfolio of loans.
- Underwriting all new C&I loan requests from existing borrowers within assigned C&I loan portfolio
- Collecting updated borrower financial information in accordance with periodic reporting requirements and completing scheduled loan reviews per Bank policy.
- Working directly with borrowers to coordinate line of credit advances and loan draws.
- Proactively grading loans based on periodic review of financial or other information or data that would prompt a risk grade change.
- Tracking loans for delinquency and covenant compliance and reporting any adverse situations to Senior Management.
- Ensuring that all correspondence and updated information is maintained in credit files including all approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to modifications, extensions, forbearances and waivers, etc.
- Coordinating with Loan Servicing and Loan Documentation as appropriate in managing existing credits.
- Ordering and/or performing property inspections and/or valuation updates on real estate collateral per Bank policy.
- Identifying potential opportunities for additional lending or other banking services as they arise.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with all Bank policies and Federal and State banking laws and regulations.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $80,000-$100,000 per year
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Three to five years of portfolio management experience including spreading and analyzing personal and company financial statements and other documentation relative to monitoring a portfolio of loans.
- Excellent Underwriting experience
- C&I Underwriting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance, Accounting, Economics or any business related field.