Product Manager – Education Tech Startup, SaaS, Mobile Apps
San Diego, CA 92103
JOB #: 18111901 - P
KEY WORDS: product management, senior product manager, product management, director product management, project manager, product owner, Agile, UX, mobile, B2B, enterprise software, B2C, education, training, workflow, LMS, learning management, online education, GPS, payment processing, compliance, FDA, regulatory, government, auditing, analytics, search, ecommerce, predictive modeling
Are you ready to make your mark and move into the next level of your career as a Product Manager at an exciting startup that is disrupting the education industry??
Our client is a San Diego Tech Company with significant VC Backing is looking for a key Product Manager for SaaS and Mobile based products that transform educational institutions’ operations, automate business and compliance practices, and improve educational outcomes. You’ll join a team that is laser-focused on driving game-changing innovation in a booming segment of the education market that is stable through both economic booms and busts.
This role reports to C-Level and will allow you to utilize your strengths in UX/UI design to create clean, modern, and easy to use applications. Challenges include creating a user experience for primarily non-technical customers that will make them delight in using this technology to replace tedious and labor-intensive work for complex data management, workflow, and compliance automation activities.
In this is small but growing team, you’ll be able to participate and influence a wide range of areas within the product management function and move into a more strategic role within the next year to 18 months. This is a great opportunity to feel a sense of true product ownership!
If you are someone who possesses that unique ability to develop the big-picture vision while employing the energy and diligence necessary to make that vision a reality, we want to hear from you!
TO APPLY: Send your resume to Kanani Masterson firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential review. This is a fulltime, onsite role in San Diego, CA. Must be ready to start a new position within 2-4 weeks and be able to work without sponsorship for a US based company.
• Translate business requirements into user stories with specific use cases and acceptance criteria for implementation.
• Work with senior management to define the product vision and roadmap;
• Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, producing executable user stories for engineering;
• Own the Agile project scope, working with the CTO to estimate timelines, analyze costs, perform capacity planning, and schedule tradeoffs throughout the development cycle;
• Educate internal and external stakeholders about new features rolling out; and owning on-time project delivery.
• Prioritize stories and features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value, and that this work is aligned with company and service strategy;
• Develop, get cross-department commitment to, and maintain a clear and detailed product roadmap and associated prioritization decisions;
• Manage beta tests and other customer feedback processes to validate product functionality and funnel new requirements and fixes into development;
• Partner across functional boundaries to ensure the best possible client and user experience;
• Communicate the impact of competitive experiences, business models, etc. on the company’s service strategy;
• Support client implementation processes, ensuring successful execution according to client
• Ensure the product backlog is visible, transparent, and that the engineering team fully understands each item. Plan and prioritize product backlog and ensure that engineering teams always have an adequate number of well-prepared tasks to work on.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$90,000 to $110,000 per year
Benefits and Perks:
• Pre-IPO Equity, Major Healthcare Benefits covered 90% for employees; dental, vision, LTD coverage
• Numerous opportunities for personal and career growth as well as major learning opportunities through meetups, mentorships and learning tools.
• Table tennis, Pool Table, free drinks, coffee, and snacks
• Flexible hours & unlimited vacation/sick time off policy
• Optional remote work days
• Free parking and easy to get to location next to 5 Freeway and trolley station
• Must have 3+ years of product management, product owner experience, or blend of project and product management in a technology related company.
• Deep understanding of enterprise-scale software, either B2B or B2C, including Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
• Experience creating mobile and/or web applications with emphasis on easy to use UX/UI
• Personality Traits: Insightful, Intuitive, Highly Analytical and Data Driven mindset. Ability to think on your feet, Organized, Proactive, Curious, and Resourceful.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles and experience with project scoping and management.
• Experience with understanding customer journey and creating user personas
• Experience with product storyboarding who defines/designs new product workflows and evolves feature sets
• Experience developing commercial software products and well-defined user stories.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification preferred
• Understanding of LEAN and customer development best practices, preferred
• Experience or interest in industries such as government compliance, regulatory technology, education, and/or computer-based or online training highly preferred.
• Passionate for creating disruptive technology and helping propel antiquated industries into the digital age by adding technology-driven efficiencies
• BS in Computer Science, User Experience, or related preferred, or equivalent professional and technical knowledge
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com