Product Marketing Coordinator- Wireless Device – San Diego
San Diego, CA 92128
Do you want to be involved in creating and expanding the message for the most advanced technology for improving cellular coverage? In this role you will be storytelling, creating content for collateral pieces and presentations. You will use your experience in a technical product culture to create messaging for the sales organization.
Our Product Marketing Coordinator will support marketing efforts for our Indoor wireless connectivity products.
Go-To Market Support:
- Works with Product Management and Marketing on content for Product Deck, Webinar, Press Release, Video prior to launch for Sales and Partners
- Works with Marketing and PR to create for White Papers, Articles, and Press Releases
- Works with Marketing and PR with Internal Videos, Press, and Analysts on New Products
Product Readiness for Sales:
- Supports Sales QBRs and Strategic Projects with Key Partners as Needed with
Product, Market, Competitive, and Roadmap.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing or related field
3-5 years of experience in the following required:
- Product Marketing
- Wireless products/technology
- Experience writing content, telling the product story. Ability to identify marketing opportunities and acting on them to create initiatives, putting decks together and working with engineering on technical features.
- Proven experience with Microsoft suite, Powerpoint, Salesforce, writing copy
- Drive, ambition and desire to learn new technology and grow
Competitive salary and benefits package.