Product Marketing Manager (Building Wireless Products)
San Diego, CA 92128
Would you like to be part of the team producing award-winning products that optimize cellular coverage in enterprise, business, residential, and transportation applications? This is your opportunity to be a key contributor in cellular connectivity!
The Company’s Product Marketing Manager will manage the product marketing efforts for the in-building connectivity product line. This role will help ready the market for both products and the solutions needed, based on industry experience, and contact with customers and prospects. The markets included are In-Building Cellular for Enterprise to Residential, Public Safety & Emergency Response, Remote & IoT, Mobile for RV, Marine, and Fleet.
- Product Planning:
- Delivers Customer Perspective from Sales / Strategic Partners for product, feature request, and Go-No-Go on New Products / Concepts - VOC
- Works with Product Manager to Ensure Open Box Experience is Optimized for Target Market, following Branding Guidelines.
- Go-To Market Support:
- Works with Product Management and Marketing for Product Deck, Webinar, Press Release, Video prior to launch for Sales and Partners
- Works with Marketing and PR to create for White Papers, Articles, and Press Releases
- Works with Marketing and PR with Internal Videos, Press, and Analysts on New Products
- Product Readiness for Sales:
- Supports Sales QBRs and Strategic Projects with Key Partners as Needed with Product, Market, Competitive, and Roadmap.
- Ask for customer feedback on new products and features (part of a customer- driven roadmap)
- PM’s own/manage marketing launch plan for new products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the following required:
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- In-Building Wireless products and technology
- Proven experience with Microsoft suite, Salesforce, conducting webinars, writing copy
- Proven strong wireless ecosystem experience
- Proven experience driving and managing products and/or product portfolios
- General knowledge of product management
- Strong technical background
- Second language a plus
- Time management and capability to ensure that business goals are timely met
- Must be proactive, taking initiative and working in a collaborative team environment
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Foster a professional attitude and demonstrate integrity and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial, rapid learner, inquisitive, and persistent
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent presentation author and presenter with ability to efficiently use video conferencing tools to manage interactive meetings and webinars as needed
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Robust Benefits Package including health insurance nad on-campus gym.
Please visit our website at www.tristaff.com to view all our job postings.