Program Manager –Federal Contracts – Engineering
San Diego, CA 92121
Our Client brings a unique perspective to Federal Contracts, with exceptional past performance in architecture, civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering, construction management and internet of things (IoT). We provide insight to government agencies to mitigate risk, plan for growth, and integrate technology into managed resources.
Federal agencies depend on our client to integrate site investigations, civil and utility engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, commissioning, energy audit / management, smart grid, supervisory control, and data acquisition. Integrating the way, you use infrastructure systems for end-to end solutions that push the boundaries of energy management.
As the Creative Copywriter you will take a leading role in building the Company Brand, cultivating existing customers and introducing and retaining new customers to the business. To be responsible for all written content material created, across multiple platforms, and responsible for production of key media relations. You will develop the social media activity, to include planning and writing content to improve visibility, engagement and brand awareness. Creating excellent day to day experiences for our customers and other audiences through content, ensuring that all the narratives and message are in support of the social media strategy. You will support all seasonal and product campaigns and projects directed at maximizing commercial profits and increasing brand awareness. Strategically plan & implement content for multi-channel communication. Build & manage key accounts (PR & Advertising). Identify opportunities & growing trends in the global market.
- Client Management- Obtains new and IDIQ Task Orders, for medium size projects; supports contract negotiations with other client personnel. Ensure clients happiness thru responsiveness, on time and high-quality deliverables.
- Project Complexity – Manages projects involving multiple clients and multiple team members, for medium size projects with minimal risk.
- Number of Projects and/or Clients – Manages multiple construction management and engineering projects for Teaming partners and US government, for IDIQ contracts in place.
- Risk to Company (Profit & Loss Responsibility)- Manages risk which may include fixed price, changes to services, billable hours, subcontracts, and quality control.
- Acts as a Program Manager. Among responsibilities is management of a project team including project managers, estimators, schedulers, and engineers working on federal projects. The individuals and third-parties comprising this team may vary by project.
- Serve as Program Manager for Construction Management (CM) and Engineering contracts within the Federal market, ensuring Client happiness.
- Will lead all aspects of CM and Engineering projects, including risk to cost, schedule, quality within the company Federal services.
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction.
- Provides for the successful staffing and training of the CM and engineering projects.
- Manages and leads small to medium teams of multi-discipline professionals.
- Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with the scoping, proposal, technical, contracts and startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years + experience in a senior project and/or program management role in Construction Management and/or Engineering.
- Business Development - Foundational - Identifies client requirements. Develops and maintains relationships with clients. Conducts market research. Writes and presents project services and proposals including scope, cost, and schedule according to client requirements and bid processes. Responsible for project deliverables being on time and with a quality projecting exceptional CPARS.
- Business Acumen - Foundational - Negotiates contracts and subcontracts. Manages project budgets, costs, and receivables. Analyzes and reports KPI metrics as a basis for improvement. Builds relationships with key stakeholders. Applies value creation.
- Execution - Foundational - Uses project management processes including, project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout to direct work. Manages changes and risk on scope, cost, schedule, quality, and safety based on available resources and client requirements.
- Leadership - Foundational - Communicates clear expectations, goals, and vision. Manages performance of direct reports. Motivates, coaches, and mentors professionals. Delegates project work and ensures training of services and expectations. Practices behaviors supporting diversity and inclusion. Manages conflict and collaboration to achieve results.
We offer a generous healthcare package, 401(k) savings plan with match.
Please visit our website at www.tristaff.com to view all our job postings.