Old Saybrook, CT 06475
- Leading and working closely with other team members to generate new opportunities through research, networking, account profiling, and other market penetration strategies.
- Developing projects from project site identification to executed permits.
- Managing and leading all aspects of development activities, including schedules, scope of projects, resources and budgets.
- Prioritizing, coordinating, reviewing and tracking development deliverables with internal teams and external consultants.
- Utilizing internal reporting tools and forms to track timelines and deliverables.
- Achieving milestones on time and on budget.
- Preparing and submitting land use permitting applications.
- Managing development of site layouts for permitting and coordinating, attending and presenting at permitting meetings.
- Reviewing and managing project contracts with vendors and consultants.
- Interfacing directly with landowners, investors and other project stakeholders.
- Researching, conducting analysis, producing reports and presenting information clearly to management.
- Compiling and analyzing financial data for project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Traveling to project site locations and meetings as required.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $80,000-100,000 DOE
- Incentive Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Growing company with funded projects in NY
- 3-5 years of work experience in renewable energy - direct experience in solar project development and/or financing a plus.
- Comfortable with basic principles of project management and development, finance and economics.
- Strong communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Good understanding of the solar and energy markets.
- Good multi-tasking and due-diligence skills.
- Basic understanding of market strategy and ability to assess market segments.
- Strong financial acumen, including working knowledge of project-based financial models.
BA/BS degree required with concentration in business, finance, economics, and/or other quantitative/environmental fields