Purchasing Manager- Buyer
Oceanside, CA 92056
JOB #: 19021901-NCS
KEY WORDS: Purchasing Manager- Buyer
JOB DESCRIPTION: North County Manufacturing Company is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team. Must have at least 7 years or recent purchasing experience and extensive experience with Sage 100, understanding of Purchase Orders, Work Orders, BOM’s, and Inventory Management modules. Will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with suppliers through ordering, communication of demand, delivery time changes, follow up on backorders, etc. Manage and negotiate long term and short-term contracts / purchase orders with suppliers. Interpret reorder reports and communicate with Manufacturing and Assembly. Understanding of JIT and Lean Manufacturing. Must have good problem-solving skills. Knowledge in Bill of Materials, and sub-assemblies. Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of purchasing and a basic understanding of the materials and supply chain management functions. Strong negotiating skills. This is a Temp to Hire position M – F 8am – 5pm. Pay is $50 -$60K. Please e-mail email@example.com or call and ask for Prudence 760-471-9200
• Manage day-to-day relationships with suppliers through ordering, communication of demand, delivery time changes, follow up on backorders, etc.
• Manage and negotiate long term and short term contracts / purchase orders with suppliers
• Interpret reorder reports, communicate with Manufacturing and Assembly
• Send / interpret RFQs
• Accurately and timely process all purchase orders generated from reorder reports
• Communicate with Sales Team and Customer Service regarding forecasts, demand, etc.
• Develop an understanding and knowledge of local suppliers and capabilities.
• Inventory Adjustments
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $50,000 to $60,000 per year
• Medical ( once permanent)
• Dental ( once permanent)
• Sage 100
• 7 Years Purchasing Experience
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com