Purchasing Manager with Sage 100
Oceanside, CA 92056
- JOB DESCRIPTION: North County Manufacturing Company is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team. Must have at least 7 years or recent purchasing experience and extensive experience with Sage 100, understanding of Purchase Orders, Work Orders, BOM’s, and Inventory Management modules. Will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with suppliers through ordering, communication of demand, delivery time changes, follow up on backorders, etc. Manage and negotiate long term and short-term contracts / purchase orders with suppliers. Interpret reorder reports and communicate with Manufacturing and Assembly. Understanding of JIT and Lean Manufacturing. Must have good problem-solving skills. Knowledge in Bill of Materials, and sub-assemblies. Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of purchasing and a basic understanding of the materials and supply chain management functions. Strong negotiating skills. This is a Temp to Hire position M – F 8am – 5pm. Pay is $70k. Please e-mail email@example.com or call and ask for Prudence 760-471-9200
- Manage day-to-day relationships with suppliers through ordering, communication of demand, delivery time changes, follow up on backorders, etc.
- Manage and negotiate long term and short term contracts / purchase orders with suppliers
- Interpret reorder reports, communicate with Manufacturing and Assembly
- Send / interpret RFQs
- Accurately and timely process all purchase orders generated from reorder reports
- Communicate with Sales Team and Customer Service regarding forecasts, demand, etc.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of local suppliers and capabilities.
- Inventory Adjustments
- Medical ( once permanent)
- Dental ( once permanent)
- Sage 100
- 7 Years Purchasing Experience
- High School Diploma