QA Laboratory Assistant
Vista, CA 92083
JOB #: 19011001-NSC
KEY WORDS: QA Laboratory Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local Manufacturing Company in Vista is looking for skilled Lab Techs to join their team. Must have at least 1 - 2 years of recent experience working in a manufacturing setting. Must have experience with Quality Assurance, inspection, documentation, testing and following SOP. Food Industry experience is a huge plus. Chemistry experience is a plus and Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply. Will be responsible for assisting the QC/QA Director in the activities related with Quality Control and the Quality Assurance Department. This is a temp to hire position. Pay depends on experience but is $18 -20 per hour with work hours of 6am – 2:30pm
• Sample and Inspect Raw Materials at receipt, in process Materials and Finished Products to verify conformance to specifications. a. Takes samples of raw materials, In Process Materials and Finished Products following SOP’s.
• Assist in the performance of Identity Testing and sample preparation for In-house or Outside testing.
• Performs physical testing as required.
• Generate inspection documentation and assist in the review of records.
• Release conforming material for production use or shipment; once material is Released by QC/QA Director.
• Complete and file required documentation for QC/QA Department
• Communicates inspection failures and non-conformances to QC/QA Director.
• Follows management instructions for handling non-conforming material or product.
• Understands and follows company procedures and policies for inspecting materials and finished product established in compliance with the 21 CFR 111, Dietary Supplement cGMP.
• Understands and follows written instructions provided in company procedures and specifications. Notifies QA Director any deviations to the procedure or specifications. Obtains instructions and approval for handling deviation prior to initiating action.
• Able to communicate and inter-act effectively with production personnel. * Interacts with purchasing, planning, and R&D.
• Interacts with purchasing, planning, and R&D. * Maintain a sanitary working environment.
• Coordinate the movement of material.
• Performs other jobs as requested.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 18.00 to $ 20.00 per hour
• Medical (once permanent)
• Dental (once permanent)
• 1 year of recent QA Lab Tech experience
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com