Quality Assurance Technician
San Marcos, CA 92078
JOB #: 19061802-NCS
KEY WORDS: Quality Assurance Technician
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local Manufacturing Company in San Marcos is looking for 1ST AND SECOND SHIFT skilled Quality Assurance Technicians to join their team. Will be responsible for ensuring product quality by conducting receiving and in – process inspections and evaluating finished product.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
First Shift Hours: 6:45am – 3:15pm.
Second Shift Hours: 2:45pm – 11:15pm 2nd shift.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com OR CALL TRISTAFF AND ASK FOR PRUDENCE
• The Quality Assurance Technician ensures product quality by conducting receiving and in-process inspections and evaluating finished product.
• Assess the acceptability of raw materials by collecting samples and performing required tests and inspections.
• Evaluate in-process product by collecting samples during the production process, conducting in-process inspections and physical tests.
• Determine disposition of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting production and quality data, and judging product acceptability in comparison to specifications.
• Determine acceptability of rework by conducting inspections and physical tests of reworked product.
• Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials, in- process, and finished product inspection, physical test data and updating quality assurance data base.
• Control nonconforming product by identifying, documenting the nonconformance, maintaining material in controlled area, and releasing material from controlled area following disposition.
• Maintains knowledge of products and processes by studying new and revised specifications for raw materials, in-process and finished products, and new or revised manufacturing processes.
• Maintain efficient and effective quality assurance operations by following established policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Support Quality Assurance, Engineering and Product Management by performing both routine and special test and inspections for R&D, product comparisons, customer complaint investigations, PPAP and similar projects.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as directed.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 16.00 to $16.50
• 2 years of recent QA experience
• High School Diploma - Must be able to provide physical proof